How do I add my new email signature to Outlook?
- First, open your HTML signature in Notepad so that the code of the signature is visible.
- Highlight all of the code and copy the code itself.
- Log in to your Outlook account and select the Home Tab > New Email
- Click the Message tab
- In the Include group section, select Signature > Signatures
- In the Choose Default Signature section, be sure to select the account you would like to associate with the signature from the e-mail account dropdown
- In the Select Signature to Edit section, click the New button and name your signature
- In the Edit Signature section, paste in the code for your HTML signature and select OK