How do I add my new email signature to Apple Mail?
- First, open your HTML signature in your web browser (Safari, Google Chrome, etc.)
- Highlight your full signature and copy it. You will paste this later.
- Open the Mail application and log in to your account.
- Click Mail and then Preferences in the top left corner of your screen.
- From the preferences pop-up, click the Signatures tab.
- Click the + button at the bottom of the middle column.
- Paste your new email signature into the right-hand column and make sure to uncheck the checkbox that states, “always match my default message font.”
- Close the pop-up window to save.